You always have the right to return your order, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from TRENDIE LOOK for a full refund within 14 days of purchase. (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging, items must have all tags attached). All our parcels contain a return form to use when you send items back. Fill in the form using the code that best explains the reason for your return, and place this, together with the item(s) you wish to return in the parcel your order arrived in.
To return your order, just follow this free and flexible return steps below:
- Contact the customer Care via our live help, contact us page or email: email@example.com. We will email the return label across to you to print off.
- All you need to do is print and attach the label to your parcel making sure you securely package the item to avoid any damage.
- Apply the returns label to the largest side of your return item. Ensure you do not place any tape over the barcode as this could affect the ability to scan the item.
Drop off your parcel at your local Post Office branch and ask for proof of postage if required. To find your nearest branch, go to www.royalmail.com/branch-finder
- Alternatively, if you’d prefer us to do the printing for you, simply download the email sent onto your mobile and take it along to your local Royal Mail Customer Service Point (to check if your local office has this label facility click here http://www.royalmail.com/delivery-and-collection-office-finder and look under facilities for ‘Label printing service is available’).
- The QR barcode like below will be scanned and print the label for you.
- Drop your parcel and go.